commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Lang 2.0 release?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 04:56:43 GMT

My fault for being lazy. Maven upgraded their checkstyle a while back to
one that uses a different format for specifying rules. So that maven site
is a default checkstyle and not the custom one we configured.

Our project.properties specifies this I think, it just needs to be
translated somehow to the new XML syntax for checkstyle.

Hen