commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [codec] To do for 1.1.1
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:50:12 GMT

Unless Oleg is a member of Codec, the 2 day notice is pretty good.
Chances are he is either swamped, or on vacation, but with CVS it can
always be rolled back.

I think the only politeness you need to worry about here is not to have
these kind of things happening in the last week of release, so there is a
good couple of weeks before a release for Oleg to speak up.

Just as a general guesstimate at jakartiquette. No idea about how the ASF
way would handle it :)

Hen