commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [lang] StringUtils misspelled method names?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:08:59 GMT

Change commited. I'm not sure how much javadoc we do for deprecated
methods. I can happily c+p some javadoc but have done the normal simple
deprecated/link line rather than repeat the javadoc all over again.

I've also added the following to the DEVELOPERS-GUIDE:

<h4>Language used in code/comments</h4>
misplaced jeers of 'americanisation', the people making this decision
largely write in non-US-English. However, it's not something to get worked
up about. Lots of spelling differences will creep in all over. </p>
=======

Trying to strike the right level of "the decision has been made" and
"don't turn into a spelling-fascist".

Hen