commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [lang] StringUtils misspelled method names?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:49:56 GMT

The difficulty comes in what you define the project as. If it's Lang, then
we generally don't care. If it's Jakarta, then I suspect there's a strong
enough pro-US vote.

As none of the non-US-english writing people so far have really cared,
I'll go ahead and commit a change. Deprecating the old spelling and
introducing the new spelling.

Hen