commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [codec] To do for 1.1.1
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:17:36 GMT
I've done the release work in the past, be happy to do it again.  Or, if
you would like, I'd be glad to have another partner in crime.

When B. Walstrum submitted the code for DoubleMetaphone, I assigned an
issue to him for a unit test.  I haven't seen any action as of yet from
him.

I'd say in addition to a unit test for DoubleMetaphone, we're lacking good
documentation (compared to Digester).

Tim

--
Tim O'Brien