commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Naming
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:32:31 GMT

Just to provide more info:

I'm looking into doing this. I have it building under Maven and it relies
on:

JavaMail
JTA
Tyrex
JMX

I've currently commented out the JMX dependant class under the assumption
it is not core. I suspect the JavaMail also isn't, but need to grokk the
code.

It compiles now though :) 44 Java files in there to grokk.

Hen