commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/attributes/site/xdocs index.xml
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:56:33 GMT
Ok,

we usually don't keep a separate one for the site unless we're doing a
multiproject build. Looks like you are ;-)

If you're using maven b10 the multiproject plugin takes care of generating
an aggregated site.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Leo Sutic" <leo.sutic@inspireinfrastructure.com> wrote on 22/08/2003