commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim OBrien <TOBr...@spirian.com>
Subject RE: [codec] To do for 1.1.1
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:00:36 GMT

I'd avoid modifying build.xml - this project gets built using Maven, and
while were at it, we should generate build.xml via the Maven ant goal.  (
Last time I tried this Gump did not like the build.xml file that Maven spit
out, and when Gump breaks, I usually sigh, throw my hands in the air, and
admit defeat. )

An overview.html based on project.xml - what do you mean?  Do you mean an
overview.html based on index.xml?  Opt for a separate approach, we need a
"how to use this nonsense" Javadoc the likes of Digester.

Tim