commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] patch: usage examples
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:32:20 GMT
committed. many thanks.

it all looks fine. i've managed to resist the temptation to tinker too
much (just yet ;) but i have renamed the directory from example1 to
addressbook since i prefer descriptive names where possible. (i think that
it makes it easier for users.)

don't worry too much about the build script, it not a priority. maybe it'd
be a good idea to have a separate build.xml script in the examples
directory.

i've been toying with the idea of using maven to create some kind of
documentation based on the source plus html contained in the files but i
don't have the time to do this right now.

- robert