commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [Modeler] Logo image?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:46:50 GMT

Howdy,
Is there a modeler logo image?  I can't find it and I'm annoyed at the
broken image icon at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/.  If
anyone cares to contribute one, that'd be great, as my graphical talents
are negligible ;)  Otherwise, I'll draw something up... Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics