commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Running maven for modeler question
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:01:06 GMT

Howdy,
As one of the final steps in getting the commons-modeler 1.1 release
out, I'd like to update the modeler site at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/

I've already updated the main jakarta and main commons sites, thanks to
Senor Donkin's excellent instructions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.

It looks like the site was generated by maven.  If so, I think I need to
run maven again, and if so do I need to build maven myself or do we have
a ready copy on cvs.apache.org somewhere?

This question could apply to any other commons component I guess.  Any
help is appreciated -- thanks ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics