commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject Running maven for modeler question
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:01:06 GMT

As one of the final steps in getting the commons-modeler 1.1 release
out, I'd like to update the modeler site at

I've already updated the main jakarta and main commons sites, thanks to
Senor Donkin's excellent instructions at

It looks like the site was generated by maven.  If so, I think I need to
run maven again, and if so do I need to build maven myself or do we have
a ready copy on somewhere?

This question could apply to any other commons component I guess.  Any
help is appreciated -- thanks ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics