commons-dev mailing list archives

From Takuya Murata <tak...@manjiro.net>
Subject [commons] contribute?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:12:23 GMT
Hello,

I really don't want to make a noise. I responded to SingletonIterator
issues because a question was posted. All what I want to do is help
this project simply because commons are useful when I program. I just
show solutions I like but don't mean to denounce efforts already made
and respect people who maintain code.

To make commit, I have some questions to pose.

1. Is code of primitive collections generated automatically? If not, I
think it would be better to use a script written in Java or whatever to
generate such code.

2. What is a current situation about HashMap? Is the problem about
implementation or is there a plan to make a change in HashMap interface?

3. Where is a TODO list at all? I searched CVS thoroughly but couldn't
find one. Bugzilla seems used as TODO instead but unfortunately I
couldn't use it by my browser Safari. Is there any other way to access
TODOs?

Takuya Murata
takusi@manjiro.net