commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Keese <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp>
Subject Re: [jelly] Is the CVS committer gone?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:46:58 GMT
Most of the developers for Jelly aren't actively involved with it
anymore (not even applying patches), but recently Peter Royal became a
new committer and has been trying to clean it up some.  But there are a
lot of problems with Jelly and only one active committer, so it may take
a while for your patches to get posted.  I am waiting for my patches to
be posted also.

Bill