commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <mhawtho...@alumni.pitt.edu>
Subject Re: [pcollections][PROPOSAL] Primitive collections - new sandbox component from [collections]
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:42:31 GMT
Sounds great, as there is already a large codebase to get started with.

pcollections seems like a nice simple name... primitive-collections
seems too long, and other combinations of half-words like "prim" and
"coll" may just leave people confused.

I'm willing to lend a helping hand... just let me know where to aim and
shoot.