commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <mhawtho...@alumni.pitt.edu>
Subject Re: [lang] Doing the release
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:03:08 GMT
What's the status of the sandbox component [clazz]?   I believed this to
be a project including reflection utilities, but I might be mistaken.
Is this a different project than what you're suggesting in [reflect]?

As far as [io] is concerned, I'm hoping to submit a patch or two this
week, mostly focusing on improving the test coverage and simplifying the
api.  Since Jeremias is on vacation for 2 weeks or so, if any committers
would keep their ears to the ground and take a look at my patches I
would appreciate it.