commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [naming] Getting started...
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:58:18 GMT
Eric Pugh wrote:
> As far as getting your two jars built, if you think that your opt jars are
> going to have a ton of odd/different dependencies, then using a single maven
> project and two subprojects works well.  The sub projects share any common
> project elements from the top project, but function as two existing seperate
> projects.

Thanks, Eric.  That sounds like a good approach. I am still not sure
exactly where the boundaries are going to be, but right now it looks
like initially we will have the parent core and one or more fully
dependent children.  Any ideas that you have on the simplest way to set
this up (without resorting to piles of jellyscript) would be much
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Phil