commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: [VFS|HttpClient] Re: [VFS] Crashes in getContent()
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:31:26 GMT
Adam,

I think HttpClient used to perform unit tests after compiling. However
this seems to have changed somehow? Still, be assured that the
HttpClient repository is usually (modulo checkin mistakes) in a state
where all tests succeed. All committers are told to run all unit test
before checking in.

Regards

Ortwin Glück

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> 5) Given all this, would it be possible for the two teams (VFS and
> HttpClient) to add "test" projects to gump to augment the "compile"
> projects? Meaning commons-httpclient-test and commons-vfs-test that depend
> upon their parents, and run unit tests. That way projects like
> krysalis-ruper could chose to depend upon a successful unit test run, and
> not propagate crashes.

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer                 [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch
  hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416
  8005 zurich                       [office]      +41-1-277 57 35