commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: [Attributes] Inherit and Develop
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:21:42 GMT
Search back through the commons-dev archives.  This code originally came
from nanning, and there is a more recent version available.  Some
discussion began about incorporating attrib4j and the new stuff in
nanning, but I think we got stuck because few of the interested
developers are currently commons committers.

In any case, it can only be a good thing to compare notes with the other
implementations out there.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks