commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Looking to the next version
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:10:29 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> One idea I'd like to throw into the mix for the next version of Lang [or
> maybe it'd still be 2.0 in this case] is to move to a Maven site and use
> Maven as our primary build.
>
> While we're getting Lang out the door, I thought I'd see what people's
> reaction is to this.
>
> We'd get a proper clover licence and publish that, I imagine JDiff can be
> integrated in, etc etc.

+1 -- especially the clover license bit. I would wait to change over
until post 2.0 though, when we can also build out the web site a little
better.  As a half-measure, we could patch project.xml to make maven
work better now.  I have a locally modified version that I could diff if
we want to do that.