commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Leland <rlel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [docs] Crappy build system
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:37:23 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

>Jakarta Commons build system for the website is very very crappy.
>Regardless of whether things move to Maven or some other look and feel,
>I'd like to check in the jars needed so that people don't have to go
>around hunting in jakarta-velocity, jakarta-site2 and who knows where
>else.

Contributions are always welcome, then maybe the Commons build system
for the web
site will go from being very very  crappy, to just crappy. ;-) !
Could you elaborate on this ? When you say jars what are you referring to ?

>Is anyone against this? Is there some reason for the current confusing
>setup?

We didn't have you to help us out before :-) !

--
Robert Leland	                Robert@free2create.org
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street		+01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201