commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] Using NameMapper
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:23:54 GMT
hi daniel

i've taken a look into this (and even added another test case to convince
myself that i'm right). the BeanDescriptor name is passed to the name
mapper to create the element. i'm pretty sure that this should be the
class name without the package. (it is on my machine at least).

it is possible that this is an issue with the alpha1 release that has
resolved itself since then.

- robert