commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [docs] extra menus for mavenised components
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:27:50 GMT
i've committed the factoring out the main menu's into entity's. i've added
some commons menus into betwixt (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/
index.html) if you want to take a look.

probably needs some more tweaks before it's really right (i'd like to be
able to separate out the commons menus) but it shows the basic idea ok.

- robert