commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Lang 2.0 release?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 04:53:14 GMT
I would regenerate with 1.4.2 to get the best Javadoc possible.

But here is the skinny: With Mozilla 1.5 Alpha, I get messed up rendering
and with IE 6.0, I get a pretty rendering. So, either IE is really clever or
this is a Mozilla bug. I just updated today from M 1.4 to 1.5 Alpha and I
*do* recall seing the same problem with 1.4.

Gary

Stephen