commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <>
Subject RE: [lang] 2.0 left to do
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:39:12 GMT
One at a time:

1) Gary's query on private CharSet.DASH/NEGATE.

There are private and not used? I say delete them unless they are work in

Can the author of said vars shed some light here?

-----Original Message-----
From: Henri Yandell []
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 20:18
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Back from conference :)

Reviewing emails, I think this is the list of things left to handle?

1) Gary's query on private CharSet.DASH/NEGATE.
2) #22172 needs resolving. Timezone bug.
3) Pete Gieser's javadoc patches.
5) Release RC2
6) Check RC2 feels good.
6) Release 2.0
7) Update website/xdocs
8) Create JDiff for website

Anything I've missed?

2 is the only major one to handle. 1 does not influence the public API,
and 3 depends on whether Pete can get his patch in etc. Is 2 closed?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: