commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject [lang] Recent changes cause Javadoc warnings
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:33:31 GMT
Hello,

Some very recent changes cause Javadoc (1.4.2) warnings where Javadoc used
to run "clean".

It would be nice if Javadocs where warning free before we release.

Perhaps we could agree to check with the ant build output before patching
Javadocs?

Gary

  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\CharSetUtils.java:105: warning - @param argument "set" is not a parame
ter name.
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:561: warning - Missing closing } character for inl
ine tag: "{@link #iterator(Calendar, int) method."
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:591: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: Dat
eUtils.RANGE_MONTH_SUNDAY
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:591: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: Dat
eUtils.RANGE_MONTH_MONDAY
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:591: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: Dat
eUtils.RANGE_WEEK_SUNDAY
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:591: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: Dat
eUtils.RANGE_WEEK_MONDAY
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:591: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: Dat
eUtils.RANGE_WEEK_RELATIVE
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:591: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: Dat
eUtils.RANGE_WEEK_CENTER
  [javadoc]
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\src\java\org\apache\commons\lan
g\time\DateUtils.java:683: warning - Missing closing } character for inl
ine tag: "{@link #iterator(Calendar, int) method."
  [javadoc] Generating
C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\lang\dist\docs\api\stylesheet.css...
  [javadoc] 9 warnings