commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release of Commons Validator
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:47:29 GMT
hi rob

could you remember to cc the pmc next time?

every release needs to be approved and this is the most convenient way to
make sure any pmc folks who aren't subscribed to commons-dev get the
chance to veto.

BTW the usual convention in the commons is to prefix [RESULT] to emails of
this kind. it makes it a bit easier for people to spot them.

- robert