commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <stei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [lang] TODO for 2.1
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:03:33 GMT
Looks good.

By "StringTokenizer replacement" are you referring to the request implied
by #22692?

There are also some relatively minor checkstyle issues and it would be good
to do some performance testing and, if warranted, optimization.

Finally, I would like to fix the Fraction double factory method to either
not use continued fractions or to improve the implementation.  The private
gcd method that this class uses should also probably be moved to lang.math.

Phil

P.S. I will have a look at [collections] this weekend