commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <stei...@yahoo.com>
Subject [lang] Re: maven build -- sorry, forgot the [lang]
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:58:49 GMT
I just committed some changes to project.xml and project.properties and
added a checkstyle.xml. The first two just limit reports generated and
tests run (to match the ant build).

The checkstyle.xml is a rough attempt at translating checkstyle.properties
and overriding some other defaults to match the practices followed in the
code. I do not have strong views on style guidelines and will happily
follow whatever rules others would like to lay down.  Consider the
checkstyle.xml that I added as a placeholder, whose current reason for
existence is just to stop the maven plugin from complaining about
ridiculous stuff.

Phil