commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [io] patches, conventions, and test data setup
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:21:38 GMT
Ok, Matthew, field is free for you. I'll be offline until 2003-09-07
starting in about 16 hours (holidays).

With the last two patches you went in a good direction IMO. Please keep
up the good work. I'd be glad to apply more patches after I'm back. And
sorry again for the delays. Free time is rare lately.

On 18.08.2003 01:57:57 __matthewHawthorne wrote:
> Don't worry, I try to make my changes in small groups at a time.  I'll
> wait until I see that you've made some commits until I start the next
> round.

Jeremias Maerki