commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <hotfusion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [math] Would code for generating IC50 curves fit here?
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:48:41 GMT
--- Eric Pugh <epugh@upstate.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am faced with a needing to generate IC50 (also called EC50) curves for a
> project.
>
> A) Does anyone know of any packages that do this?
>
> B) If not, would this be something of interest for Math?

I don't think we have any curve-fitting code yet.  I think a set of more widely
used curves (a brief search on Google suggests that IC50/EC50 curves are used
primarily in pharmacology, is that right?) would be higher on the priority
list, if we were to put curve fitting in scope for some release (it probably
wouldn't be the initial release, given the situation to date).

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou