commons-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [docs] Crappy build system
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:50:40 GMT
Howdy,
I would think we really don't ;)  I like Henri's simplification ideas.  I
would add something that interested me last night:

I had to update both the main (jakarta.apache.org) and commons
(jakarta.apache.org/commons) sites.  I committed my changes into CVS, no
problem.  Simply running ant (no args) on jakarta-site2 works, and it
uses anakia/velocity as well.  The same thing didn't work for commons, as
it couldn't find the Anakia taskdef.  Would simply copying the relevant
part's from jakarta-site2's build.xml work for us?  We wouldn't even have
to re-invent the wheel ;)

Yoav Shapira