commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: [net][patch] jdk 1.4 specific call in VMSFTPEntryParser.java
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:01:56 GMT

In message <853cggszib.fsf@wi.rr.com>, Jeffrey D. Brekke writes:
>I've committed some changes to the VMSFTPEntryParser tests.  The tests
>that went with the last patch didn't really test the methods
>correctly.  Now the parseFileList() method is tested.  Support for
>versions is not tested at this time and another issue has surfaced.

Great!  I'm afraid I didn't scrutinize the patch very deeply when I
applied it.

I suffered mailing list digest subscription time dilation and didn't
catch that you had fixed the test for EnterpriseUnixFTPParser until
after I also changed it and tried to check it in.  I just tacked on
the basic part of my fix to your fix, so the year gets verified
properly.  I also added emacs java mode variables to the bottom of the
files I touched so my (or anyone else's) default .emacs settings won't
alter the Maven-generated formatting.  I hope no one minds the clutter.

>Maybe a RC1 or something or just a freeze on new items for a month?
>We're ready to start using the latest SNAPSHOT here.

How about and RC1 relase _and_ a freeze on new items for a month?

daniel