commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <mhawtho...@alumni.pitt.edu>
Subject Re: [lang] Looking to the next version
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:24:19 GMT
I also thought that the results Henri posted from findbugs
(http://www.cs.umd.edu/~pugh/java/bugs/) were very useful.  I downloaded
the program and have begun to use it, it catches a lot of errors which
are easy to miss.

I may look into writing a Maven plugin for this, if someone hasn't
already.  It could be a nice project report to go along with clover,
checkstyle, etc.