commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Feldhacker" <feldhacker.ch...@mchsi.com>
Subject Eclipse setup
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 03:43:48 GMT
I am SO close to having everything setup and working, but there must be a
final step that I'm overlooking...  (The archives of this list didn't
address my problem [almost!], nor did the "IDE Developer's Guide".)

Setup:
Java 1.4.2, Eclipse 2.1.1

So far:
I connected to the CVS repository, navigated to the HEAD branch and checked
out the "jakarta-commons" project.  This loaded the project into my
workspace.  But...now what?
What do I need to do to get the "jakarta-commons" project treated as a Java
project so that the .class files will be built and I can have my own project
reference it?  Do I have to hack the .project file and manually add a
.classpath file?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Chris Feldhacker