commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [lang] DateUtils parseCVS with time format
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:16:41 GMT
The parseCVS h:mm z now fails on my PC.

Locale en_GB, timezone Europe/London. GMT+01:00

Stephen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Caswell" <steve@mungoknotwise.com>
To: "'Jakarta Commons Developers List'" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 1:11 AM
Subject: RE: [lang] DateUtils parseCVS with time format

And I should have said that I don't know the CVS behavior either.

So I guess the next question is how closely should we try to mimic the CVS
format, given that this is the parseCVS method. Are we trying to approximate
the behavior, or do we believe someone will need it to behave as it were
strictly compliant to CVS behavior?

Steven Caswell
steve@mungoknotwise.com
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving