commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] Question about snapshot or releas
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:47:23 GMT
As I understand it, sandbox components are not supposed to be released.

HiveMind builds with Maven, therefore if you can obtain a copy via anonymous CVS, you can
build it
as easily as I can ... with one caveat:

Currently, HiveMind references library Javassist 2.6, which does not exist in the Maven repo
(in
fact, S. Chiba hasn't released this version of the library yet). If you are really interested,
I can
provide you with a copy.

HiveMind will shortly enter a beta stage; I will be starting to drum up support for it so
that we
can progress into a full commons component; this requires we have some form of community for
HiveMind. There will likely be some overlap with the Tapestry developers.

Thanks for the interest; I'm quite proud of how well HiveMind has come out and am myself looking
forward to using it in a number of areas ... including the 3.1 release of Tapestry.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components