commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [naming] Getting started...
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:18:14 GMT
As far as getting your two jars built, if you think that your opt jars are
going to have a ton of odd/different dependencies, then using a single maven
project and two subprojects works well.  The sub projects share any common
project elements from the top project, but function as two existing seperate
projects.