commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <st...@mungoknotwise.com>
Subject RE: [lang] 2.0 left to do
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:40:37 GMT
Henri,

I forgot to mention, that I'm working on a few other NestableDelegate test
cases. I realize that writing test cases can go on forever, so I can hold
off putting them in if we're real close to cutting a release. I like getting
in as many tests as possible, but I also don't want to hold things up
(considering my recent history, my tests are as liable to break something as
not - I try to avoid that of course, but I've only got access to one JVM).

Steven Caswell
steve@mungoknotwise.com
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving