commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <st...@mungoknotwise.com>
Subject [lang] DateUtils round and truncate functionality with Calendar.AM_PM
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:42:53 GMT
Does anyone  know how the DateUtils methods round and truncate are suppose
to behave when passed Calendar.AM_PM? I've tried several combinations of
round, and they all seem to truncate instead. There is nothing in the
Javadocs for these methods about the expected result, and I'm not able to
tell if the methods are working properly.

Steven Caswell
steve@mungoknotwise.com
"In our own native land, in defense of the freedom that is our birthright,
and which we ever enjoyed till the late violation of it -- for the
protection of our property, acquired solely by the honest industry of our
fore-fathers and ourselves, against violence actually offered, we have taken
up arms. We shall lay them down when hostilities shall cease on the part of
the aggressors, and all danger of their being renewed shall be removed, and
not before." - Thomas Jefferson