commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject public javadoc only Was: [lamg] Re: Release of Commons Lang 2.0 (take 2)
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:23:08 GMT

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

> The zip file has the following issues:
> - ReleaseNotes.txt refers to the 1.0 version

Working on new ReleaseNotes and on updating STATUS.html.

> - Javadoc includes non-public scoped classes

Up until now, we've had the private option turned on for Javadoc.

Just want to confirm that everyone is happy with not showing non-public

[I'm pretty sure the same can be done for the Javadiff tool]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message