commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [LANG] (patch) LICENSE location problem in build.xml
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:57:02 GMT

Unsure if we want that or not. ../LICENSE means that everyone shares that
file in Commons. I think there's a ../LICENSE.txt, so if we want that for
Windows users then maybe we ought to be using that one rather than
maintaining our own licence.

I'll start up a new thread on the Commons dev list about it. See if anyone
cares much.

Hen