commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Build Breakage?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:24:44 GMT
beanutils builds fine for me. (but then again, so it should.)

the components in commons adopt one of two development build strategies -
pure ant and maven.
beanutils is used the pure ant strategy. this means that you need to make
a copy of the build.properties.sample file called build.properties and
then set all the properties to appropriate locations (based on the layout
of your own development machine).

- robert