commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: jelly build problems...
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:40:58 GMT
thanks for the info and the link.  I finally got all the jars.  'maven
test' on 1.0 didn't seem to work(test failures due to missing files).
 Checking out just jelly doesn't work either.  I had to check out all of
commons and then it worked, because it was looking for the commons
Project.xml.  Is this typical?  Is there a way just to check out jelly
from cvs and have it work without the commons Project.xml file???
thanks,
dean