commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tomasz Skutnik <Tomasz.Skut...@e-point.pl>
Subject Re: Graph2 DFS patch
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:52:14 GMT
David Dixon-Peugh wrote:
> Scooter,
>
> I didn't see the patch in your email.  Can you send
> it again?

Sorry, something strange happend... I'll try unsigned, not compressed
version.

> Also, it turns out there are no DFS tests in the
> project.  (It is still in the sandbox after all.)
> If you provide one, you will have our undying
> grattitude.

I don't have any DFS test written, however few tests in graph2 use it
indirectly (e.g. AcyclicContractTest and DependencyTest), so it should
be enough. I don't think I'll find some more time to write dedicated
test for it.

--

Tomasz Skutnik, R&D Director, www.e-point.pl
tel +48 (22) 853 48 30, mob +48 501 555 705, fax +48 (22) 853 48 30