commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject jelly build problems...
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:55:36 GMT
I downloaded the jelly src 1.0, and maven-1.0-beta-10.zip.  When I build
I run maven or "maven test" I get these errors...
WARNING: Failed to download jdbc-2.0.jar.
Attempting to download jms-1.0.2b.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jms/jars/jms-1.0.2b
.jar]: java.lang.Exception: Can't get jms-1.0.2b.jar to C:\Documents and
Setting
s\dhiller\.maven\repository\jms\jars\jms-1.0.2b.jar

I get this for only 4 jars.  The rest worked fine.  I read somewhere
there was a FAQ on this in maven, but could not find it and alas gave up.

I have a framework which I would like to integrate with JellyUnit,
because they are so similar and it would be stupid of me not just to
join in on the jelly project instead.

thanks for any pointers or references to more docs, or possible
solutions you know of,
Dean