commons-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <>
Subject Re: [lang] WordWrapUtils
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:33:42 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Apple have a spell-checking api. It only works on OS X, but they supply a
> stubbed out API for deploying to other machines. Would be quite cool if
> your spell checker shared API with Apple's.

Neat idea. The current API is for spell checking a single word,
the Apple API is a somewhat higher level, with parsing words
from text and dictionary management. I don't think however a package would be tolerated in the ASF repository
by either Apple ot the board.

Is there an established procedure for creating new sandbox
components (including voting and such), and if a [text]
component was created could someone help bootstrap the
component (Gump integration etc.)?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message