commons-dev mailing list archives

From Fredrik Westermarck <fredrik.westerma...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [lang] Javadocfixes and minor changes
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:57:12 GMT
Fredrik Westermarck wrote:
> I will send some more patches mostly javadoc formatting later on today.

Hi!

Here are the promised patches.

I have fixed some javadoc (mostly formatting) in alot of classes and in
ReflectionUtils changed to appending a char to the StringBuffer instead
of a single char String.

I also discovered some other issues while fixing the javadoc:

- Several classes does test Strings on it own instead of using
   StringUtils.isEmpty() or StringUtils.isNotEmpty(), is that a
   deliberate design decision?

- Some variable and method javadoc is missing especially in
   the Fraction and RandomUtils classes.

- Alot of @parameter and @return javadoc is missing.