commons-dev mailing list archives

From Fredrik Westermarck <fredrik.westerma...@mdh.se>
Subject [lang] Javadocfixes and minor changes
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:54:11 GMT
Hi!

The following patch includes some javadoc fixes (RandomStringUtils,
StringEscapeUtils, StringUtils, SystemUtils and WordWrapUtils), mostly
formatting. In StringUtils I also changed rightPad(String, int),
leftPad(String, int) and leftPad(String, int, char) to use ' ' instead
of " " when calling left-/rightPad.

I found some incomplete javadoc in StringUtils for join(Object[] array,
char separator) and join(Iterator iterator, char separator).

In WordWrapUtils the parameter split is never used in wordWrap(String,
int, String, String).