commons-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [modeler] Introspection only for primitives?
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:45:15 GMT
Craig,

If i hear you right...If the Java class is a well behaved JavaBean then we should not need
mbeans-descriptor.xml. Right? That was exactly my point :) I want to use modeler in axis and
was
wondering if i really needed the mbeans-descriptor.xml files.

Of course if the tool can generate a sample mbeans-descriptor.xml given a set of java classes
then
folks can edit it to their hearts content.

BTW, can someone commit my patch? or shall i go ahead and commit them? (fixes for both JavaBean
params and extend the list of supported types to include everything mentioned in the "open
mbeans"
spec)

-- dims

=====