commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] Do we need Referenceable?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:47:40 GMT
> It does not seem overly complicated and the work is already done.  Is
> there some bug that requires simplification of the design?

Code rarely seems complicated to the original author and bugs are not the
only triggers for refactoring.  That class is over 1700 lines long and is
fairly complex.  Are there groups of functionality int there that could be
refactored into separate classes?  Maintaining a class that large is
difficult.

David